Extract real value from your data and improve decision-making. Reduce rising costs by applying analytics to all aspects of the healthcare system.
Develop solutions from leading experts. Improve service gaps, target treatment and help patients with their decision-making. Strengthen your health research and use your data to deliver enhanced quality of care.
Predictive analytics is transforming how doctors treat patients and how patients view their health. Understand how analytics is changing healthcare by driving better decision-making, reducing costs, and contributing to groundbreaking health research.
Find better ways to improve the accuracy of your data, bridge gaps in healthcare services and apply proper business intelligence tools.
Bringing together stakeholders in clinical care, operations, IT, research and more, hear the latest ideas, innovations, and developments in healthcare analytics.
Your first step - THIS CONFERENCE!
ATTAIN 11 resolutions to your most urgent concerns at Canada’s most informative data analytics summit.
- Predictive Analysis: Advance your ability to save lives
- Data Privacy: Challenges and benefits to sharing data
- Practice Based Medicine: Use data to effectively solve healthcare issues
- Data Accuracy: Increase precision of your accumulated data
- Data Overload: Determine how much data is enough
- Innovation: Deploy cutting-edge research for data analytics
- Government Policy: Understand instructions for uses of data
- Service Gaps: Use analytics to determine where you need to improve
- Data Governance: Policies and framework to safely use patient data
- Data driven decisions: Actively transform data into proven results
- Business Intelligence: Apply appropriate business tools to healthcare